ISRO / IPR Ahmedabad Tour
We are back with an opportunity of Knowledge visit to ISRO and IPR for students.
Register your Tour here
- Practical revision for all core Industry related concepts.
- Knowledge visit bridge the gap between theoretical training and practice in a real-life environment.
- You can better identify their prospective areas of work in the overall departmental function.
- 3 night /4 days
Places We are going to visit
📍Institute for Plasma Research
📍Space Application Centre, ISRO, Ahmedabad (Visit As per govt. Norms)
📍Science City, Ahmedabad
📍Indroda Nature Park (Dinosaur Fossils Park).
📍Vintage Car Museum - 160 vintage working cars
📍Adalaj Step well - 550 years old well in form of palace
📍Vaishnodevi replica Temple (according to time availability)
- 3 nights hotel stay.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner buffet.
- 4th day full meal is included.
- NON AC bus.
- Quad sharing basis.
- 3AC Train tickets.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls, tips, soft drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing
- Individual Camera charges (wherever applicable)
- Anything not included in Itinerary
COVID rules regulations will be followed during the visit
terms & conditions
- Any change in group strength may affect tour prices, in rare cases.
- Any changes in the room, other than the above itinerary, to be borne by the client.
- Any change in Taxes or Hike in Train / Air Tickets charges may be charged extra at any stage of the tour.
- No changes in the itinerary can be made once the travel has commenced.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
- If a tour is cancelled for any reason, the amount paid will be carried forward to a later tour.
100% advance, 60 days before tour start date.
Cancellation and Refunds
For the convenience of the guests company books air / rail/ road transport tickets and hotel rooms well in advance. Should the guests wish to cancel any of the bookings the company will levy cancelling charges on the confirmed bookings. Under such circumstances the guest is liable for cancelling charges as per the following details.
- 120 to 90 days before departure – 10% of tour cost
- 89 to 60 days before departure – 50% of tour cost
- 59 days or less – No refund.
Indo Science Education & Mighty Minds is acting as booking agents for the tours. The information given in the brochures is as accurate as we can make it. Our brochures descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to events beyond our control. Major roads work may necessitate route changes. Where we know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you.
Route changes could also be necessitated due to heavy rains. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or ingredients in your tours. But because we only select and inspect we shall not be liable for any injury, death, mishap, stoppage, distress, increased expenses, substantial loss or damage or robbery Temporary OR Permanent loss or damage to luggage or personal effects which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of an independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
However caused, company reserve the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay/cancellation of train, bus, air or weather conditions strike, war, quarantine, or any other cause.
All the loss or damage will be borne by the traveller.
What to carry Do's and Don'ts
Travel Do’s and Don’ts
o Sharp (scissors, nail-cutters, knives of any kind)
o Flammable (matches, lighters)
o Pressurized (cans of deodorant, shaving foam)
o A weapon
o Any kind of liquid, including water. You can carry an empty bottle and fill it after security check, after asking the team leader.
Other Do’s and Don’ts
- Adalaj Stepwel
- Hotel & Dining
- Indroda Nature Park
- Sabarmati Ashram
- Vintage Car Museum